|Forced Convection Oven||Product Information Forced Convection Oven|
- The facility used in the process of heat aging and high-temperature test such as electrical/electronics instruments, semiconductors and steel products, due to its drying capacity and precise temperature distribution.
- High precision temperature control and uniform temperature distribution. A special fan used for forced circulation of calories makes internal temperature accuracy of the equipment.
- PID digital programmed temperature control system minimizes the error of measurement.
- Added Over Heat protection circuit by self diagnosis function, ensures its stability.
- The vibration proof rubbers installed on the fan motor minimize vibration and noise.
|Dimension||500(W) X 500(D) X 600(H)||1,000(W) X 800(D) X 1,000(H)|
|Electric requirement||AC 220V, 1ø or 3ø, 50~60Hz|
|Material||Interior||STS304 Hairline Plate|
|Exterior||STS304 &SS41 Powder Coating|
|Temp./Humid. working range||RT ~ +300℃|
|Temp./Humid. controller||PID, Digital Program Type|
|Heating time||RT ~ +200℃ / 30 min||RT ~ +300℃ / 50 min|
|Blower||3 X64”||4 X 8”|
|Safety device||Overheat Protector, Fan Motor Overload Protector, etc.|